The Tim Huurman Store on the website www.tim-huurman.com with identification number X0186280A based in Denia (Alicante), Spain processes personal data provided by the User to comply with and, additionally, confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process orders and online shipments and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by law.
The source of personal data:
1. The controller processes the personal data obtained with the Client's consent and is collected through the purchase order and fulfillment of the order created in the online store. www.tim-huurman.com
2. The controller processes only the identification and contact data of the Client that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes the personal data for the purposes of sending the order and accounting, and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the Client's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Register on the website www.tim-huurman.com in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the fulfillment of the online order created by the Client (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and the regulations that arise from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract can not be concluded without personal data.
Duration of the storage of personal data
1. The controller stores personal data during the period necessary for compliance with the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer and during the 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the stipulated period for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third parties that process the Client's personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the online order between the Controller and the Client.
The controller's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (online store platform);
Google Analytics (analysis of the website);
Rights of the client
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer has the right to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2.the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to erase personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares to take all the technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where data is stored, in particular to ensure access to the computer with a password, the use of antivirus software and the regular maintenance of computers.
1. When placing an electronic order on the website www.tim-huurman.com The customer confirms to be informed about all conditions of protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the check box on the purchase order form;
3. The controller may update these Rules at any time. The new updated version should be published on its website.
These Rules will take effect on 10-12-2018.